It comes out so excellent!
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups milk
3 tablespoons butter (salted or unsalted, does not matter).
Maple syrup for serving.
- Melt butter in a microwave (about 30 seconds, in a microwave safe bowl).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (Flour, baking powder, sugar, salt).
- Add milk, egg and melted butter.
- Mix well, until smooth with no lumps.
- Oil a large pan lightly by smearing it with oil soaked paper towel.
- Heat pan and pour about ¼ cup for each pancake. Flip over when bubbles appear on the top, bottom should be slightly brown. Second side will brown fast.
For chocolate chips if wanted, don’t use the readymade ones, use regular chocolate, cut it to small pieces and throw it in the mix, it is much tastier.